| Pack |
| Welcome to the official website of Cub Scout Pack 205 in Middletown, NJ!! |
| 2018 - 2019 Events |
- Sep 20 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Kickball Olympics, Scarf/Slide Recycling and Registration
- Sep 29 at 12pm to 4pm - Fishing Derby (prizes for most, smallest, largest fish)
- Oct 15 at 6:30pm-Pack Meeting: Escape Room, Scarf/Slide Recycling, Registration, Recruitment, and Halloween Costumes
- Oct 27 at 10am to Oct 28 at 10am - Cubtoberfest at Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- Oct 27 at 8:30am - Bobcat Hike
- Nov 11 at 4pm to 6pm - Lions and Tigers and Me at Quail Hill
- Nov 16 at 6pm to Nov 17 - Fall Overnight at Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Nov 20 at 5pm - RAINE: Thanksgiving Food Drive (Old Frank's Nursery, Hazlet)
- Nov 25 at 9:30am to 12:30pm Navesink Water Challenge
- Nov 28 at 7:00pm - Pack Meeting: Skits, Awards, Bobcat Ceremony, Popcorn Results
- Dec TBD - Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Dec 17 at 7:00pm - Pack Meeting: Cake Auction
- Jan 17 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Outragehisss Pets
- Jan 25 at 6pm to Jan 27 at 12pm: Winter Family Overnight Trip to Frost Valley, NY
- Feb 8 at 7pm - Scout Shabbat Service at Monmouth Reform Temple, Tinton Falls
- Feb 8 at 6pm to 9pm - Pine Wood Derby Check In
- Feb 9 at 1pm to 3pm - Pine Wood Derby Race
- Feb 10 at 11:15 am - Scout Sunday Mass at St. James RC Church, Red Bank
- Mar 6 at 6:00 pm - Harlem Globetrotters, Brookdale Comm. College (7pm game)
- Mar 10 at 12pm to 4pm - Blue and Gold Ceremony at the Salt Creek Grille
- Mar 24 at 1:30 pm - Medieval Times in Lyndhurst, NJ
- Apr 13 at 9:00 am - Spring Clean Up at Tatum Park (followed by a hike)
- Apr 18 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Scout Stations and Recruiting
- May 4 to May 5 - Spring Campout at Quail Hill
- May 18 - Trail of Pioneers at Quail Hill
- May 18 to May 19 at 10am (check in at 8am) - Webelos Woods at Quail Hill
- May 23 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Awards, Ice Cream Truck, Recruiting
- May 27 at 9:30am - Memorial Day Parade at Leonardo
- Jun 2 at 9am - Rocket Launch at Nut Swamp field
- June 15 to June 16 at 10am to 4pm - Family Camp at Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- Jun 22 at 6pm - FC Monmouth Soccer Game at Count Basie Park
- Jul 17 at 5pm - Sandy Hook Concert
- Jul 20 at 9am - Bike Hike at Thompson Park
- Aug 5 - Aug 9 - Quail Hill Summer Camp Week (day or overnight)
- Aug 9 at 5pm - Blue Claws Baseball Game at First Energy Park
- Aug 25 at 2pm - Fishing Trip in Atlantic Highlands
- For all Leaders:
- Leader's Meetings are on the first Thursday of each month at 7pm at Panera Bread in Middletown. Dates are Aug 9, Oct 9, Nov 1, Dec 6, Jan 3, Jan 30, Feb 21, Apr 4 and May 2 and July 31 at 7pm.
- Cub Scout Boot Camp Training on Oct. 6.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) Oct. 20 - 21.
- Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS) Oct. 20 - 21.
- Wood Badge May 4 - 6 and June 1 - 3.
- Roundtable Meetings are the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm at United Methodist Church at 247 Broad Street, Red Bank. Dates are Sep 10, Oct 1, Nov 5, Dec 3, Jan 7, Feb 4, Mar 4, Apr 1, May 6, and Jun 3.
All Pack Meetings are in the Nut Swamp APR unless otherwise noted. Please have the scouts wear their full uniforms. Parents are required to stay and siblings are welcome. Meetings last one hour and will start on time.
It not too late!
To join our Pack, please download the Registration form and fill it out. You can email us at Pack_205@yahoo.com for where to send it or how to get it to us. Please contact Noreen Becknel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To volunteer please see our sign up genius below. Thank you for your support!