We invite parents and boys to visit Troop meetings and ask questions prior to committing to join the troop. To become a member of Troop 370, you need to turn in the following items to the Scoutmaster:
- Wednesdays 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Completed BSA membership form with parent/guardian signature (remember to fill out health history on back of form.)
2. $25.00 registration fee (includes council fee, Boys' Life subscription, and troop neckerchief upon achieving "Scout" rank).
3. Completed Personal Health and Medical Record with parent/guardian signature.
Parents of new scouts should meet with a troop leader (normally the Scoutmaster or an Assistant Scoutmaster) for a parent orientation to Troop 370.
A boy may visit our troop meetings as many times as he wishes without joining. However, he must join the troop to participate in special activities and camping trips.
Membership in Troop 370 is open to any young man, aged 11 through 17 or who have completed the 5th grade. Membership is also extended to young men aged 10½ who have completed the Arrow of Light program of Cub Scouts.