A Bridging Ceremony marks a Girl Scout moving from one level of Scouting to another. Each new level brings new opportunities, adventures, and responsibilities in girl-led activities! We also use it to celebrate the end of another great year of Girl Scouting.
Generally our bridging ceremony includes:
- Daisy-led Flag Ceremony
- Displays from each level celebrating the past year in the troop
- Slide show from this year
- Girls may receive badges they earned
- Summit Awards presented to girls who earned all three Journeys for their level
- Recognition for girls earning higher awards in Scouting
- Bronze Award (Juniors) - third highest award in Girl Scouting
- Silver Award (Cadettes) - second highest award in Girl Scouting
- Gold Award (Senior/Ambassador) - highest award in Girl Scouting (equivalent to Boy Scout Eagle Scout)
- Presentation of Troop "Super Scout" award
Girls should wear their uniforms to the ceremony.
See the Troop Event Calendar for date and time.